Thursday, October 16, 2008

PART 5 (ACADEMIC WRITING)~ an activity.


When I was 8 years old, I learned a lesson about friendship from my favorite activity, playing hide and seek with my friends. Each game we would take around 20 minutes to complete our game. My friends would come to my house to start our game. We also would play at school before class or during lunch time. We would hide around of the school. Before we start our game, we would choose who wanted to seek for or find the others. I like part to be the person who presents the others. It was fun and adventured for me to do it. Awkward I tried to find my friends I was fell because of my own mistakes. Suddenly, my friends who are near with me helped me. From this experience, I learned the value of friendship. The experience had taught that friendship is a feeling in which you care someone more than yourself……

No comments: